7/19/2012

AIR AIR BLOWING COLD CONDITIONER NOT


My air conditioner is not blowing out cold air. The fan works but the air blowing out is not getting cold. What Are the Causes of My Air Conditioner Not Blowing Cold Air?. Air conditioners are generally ignored in the home. I have a 97 Honda Accord the AC just stop blowing cold the compressor still kicks on and i though the 134 was low but it is still full. Refrigerant is low due to a small leak in the system. They came out and added refrigerant to my system and it worked fine. Air conditioner in my 1994 Accord LX is not blowing cold air. I guess I need to recharge the ac unit. My Air conditioner is blowing air, it just is not cold. I changed the filter and turned the unit on and off and nothing worked. If you turn your air conditioner on high and cold air does not blow out, you know you have a problem. Air Conditioner Blowing Cool but not Cold. Best Answer: Freon need to be charged or you have a freon leak that needs to be fixed. Why is the Air Conditioner Window Unit Not Blowing Cold Air?. If you turn your air conditioner on high and cold air does not blow out, you know you have a problem.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий