5/14/2013

HONDA EU1000 AIR CONDITIONER


I have read other forums about EU1000 and EU2000 being run together. They have stated, the generator owners, that it works fine. I have read other forums about EU1000 and EU2000 being run together. They have stated, the generator owners, that it works fine. My drawback to the situation? Somebody is selling a Honda eu1000 generator for $375, which isn't a bad deal for occasion use of a very quiet model. The Honda EU2000i Inverter Generator offers 1000 more watts that the EU1000i offers for a little more money. Quiet Generators Generators have come a long way in recent years; reduced sound output is by far the most welcome enhancement. Question: I have a EU1000 and EU3000, but can't tell you about the new 2000. I've never kicked the breaker on the EU3000 with a starting load. Originally Posted by Diesel_Bomber Just got my Bailey's flyer, they're selling dual I've had a EU1000i for seven years. Honda’s full line of lawn and garden equipment can handle any sized job ranging from residential maintenance to commercial projects. Compare prices on Generators from stores all over the web, find sale items and more at Pronto. Get news updates on Honda products, including automobiles, motorcycles and power equipment, to information on issues such as environment, safety and technology.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий