3/26/2010

CANADIAN TIRE AC RECHARGE


CAR AC RECHARGE? - YAHOO! ANSWERS.


A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Hello everyone. what did you use the environmentally friendly stuff? Here in Canada you cannot buy freon R12 or R22 unless you are a certified shop and have a license. what did you use the environmentally friendly stuff? html I can't remember the last time my AC was working. My 2000 Intrepid has 2.7 l. I'd like to know how many ounces of R-134a I need for Sytem capacity is 25 ounces. E46 BMW gt; General E46 Forum do you guys have any ideas about how to recharge the AC cheaper? I thought I saw a DIY article on recharging your AC on here before, but I cna't find it again. Air Canada (TSX: AC.A, AC.B) is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada. The air feels much cooler and the compressor is running. I added 18oz yesterday to my Jeep. The air feels much cooler and the compressor is running. How do I know if I need to add more? 1991 - 1999 (E36) I need to recharge my AC now that its getting warmer out but I cant find a decent Here you go : http://www.pelicanparts. Recharge Your AC System In 3 Minutes for less than http://www.youtube.com/watch? Canadian Tire customers questions and answers for No Motomaster Eliminator 600A PowerBox. Has anyone ever done DIY recharge (added freon) on the AC system?
CAR AC RECHARGE? - YAHOO! ANSWERS

CANADIAN TIRE NO RED TEK A/C REFRIGERANT RECHARGE KIT : QUESTIONS.


Answer it or follow discuss research share Facebook Twitter Search Related answers: How do you recharge the AC on a 1999 Montero? Best Answer: You should have it done They have the proper equipment to do it right. Automotive Discussion gt; Car Talk Got a 1999 suburban and the ac blows hot air. How can I recharge the system.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий