2/16/2010

JEEP CHEROKEE AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR NOT TURNING ON


1985 JEEP CHEROKEE AIR CONDITIONER QUESTION - JEEPSUNLIMITED.COM.


Question-----The original a/c clutcch broke about a month ago.The compressor was not locked up and turned freely. It is important to keep the A/C in your Jeep Cherokee up and running this summer. My air conditioner compressor doesen't come on when I turn the selector to AC or Max. It worked fine last season. My air conditioner compressor doesen't come on when I turn the selector to AC or Max. It worked fine last season. Any Ideas? How to Recharge the Air Conditioning Unit in a Jeep Cherokee. I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with 8,200 miles, 6 cylinder engine and automatic transmission. Air conditioner compressors usually fail due to one of two conditions: time and hours of operation (wear out), or abuse. Jeep® Cherokee XJ Heating Air Conditioning Replacement Parts ('84-'01) We carry the largest selection of Jeep® Heating Air Conditioning Parts around! So, what's the first thing I should do? I ask cause I'm the guy they can see comin' from miles away. Automotive Repair Library, Auto Parts, Accessories, Tools Equipment, Manuals Books, Car BLOG, Links, Index. all4x4 is not working, when the back tires are spinning the front tires do nothing. AC on my 1998 Jeep Cherokee, 4L engine is not as cold as before, even at highway speed if there is significant sun load. A/c compressor clutch will turn freely by hand but controls will not cause it to engage. CHEROKEE JEEP CHEROKEE 2002: In hot weather air conditioner is on and it blows out water onto the windshield.
1985 JEEP CHEROKEE AIR CONDITIONER QUESTION - JEEPSUNLIMITED.COM

JEEP AC COMPRESSOR - JEEP A/C COMPRESSORS - AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSER.


Shop at Car-Stuff or Call Toll Free to order. How can I replace the air conditioner of my Grand Cherokee 2000 model jeep? Please help me in that regard! How can I replace the air conditioner of my Grand Cherokee 2000 model jeep? The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a mid-size unibody sport utility vehicle produced by the Jeep division of Chrysler. com is Jeep Cherokee Parts, Jeep Cherokee selection of accessories,Jeep Cherokee Parts Reviews Site. AC Parts House succeeds by providing preferred pricing on branded and remanufactured ac compressor parts, ac evaporators, and other parts for automotive air conditioners. gt; Why would the air conditioner of a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee not work even when the light is on and the dials are on the coldest settings but the heater works fine? My '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited's Air Conditioner periodically doesn't dispense air from vents. This happens when the car is run for awhile. Related reading How Do I Fix My Air Conditioner Jeep Grand Cherokee 2003 Limited? I have a '99 Wrangler manual with 99k miles. Sometimes when I start it, it makes this earsplitting squealing noise for about 10 seconds, then stops. 2006 Jeep Commander,fan not working at any speed, AC compressor is stuck on, continues to run, will not turn off. Had to unplug compressor to prevent damage. NAXJA's Technical Forums gt; OEM Tech Discussion Just started this year on my wife's Cherokee.


2000 JEEP CHEROKEE FLAKEY AIR CONDITIONING - NAXJA FORUMS.


2000 JEEP CHEROKEE FLAKEY AIR CONDITIONING - NAXJA FORUMS

Jeep Cherokee - Jeep Cherokee - Got a question about the Jeep Cherokee that needs answering? Checkout the most indepth car related question and answers site. Jeep Cherokee - Jeep Cherokee - Got a question about the Jeep Cherokee that needs answering?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий